Proud to be a British Council IELTS Calgary Test Centre.
Listening with Headphones! - Starting August 20, 2016
Only available at GEOS Calgary
Our Test Registration Includes:
- 30 hours of online preparation FREE.
- Downtown next to CTrain Station.
- Small exam rooms with high quality audio.
- Speaking tests scheduled on test day.
- Traveling to Calgary: priority speaking test time.
- Read our no extra fee policy for sending your results.
|Find Out How To Register||Check Out IELTS Test Dates|
What is IELTS?
- IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is designed to assess the language ability of people who need to study or work where English is the language of communication.
- IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment. IELTS conforms to the highest international standards of language assessment. It covers the four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- IELTS is recognised by universities and employers in many countries, including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA. It is also recognised by professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies.
- Number of IELTS tests: With over 3 million tests being taken around the world in the past year.
- Number of countries we operate in (tests available): Over 140;
- Number of test centres and locations globally: Over 1,200 location worldwide
- Number of countries where IELTS is recognised: Over 140
- Global recognition: Over 10,000 organizations worldwide
- Institutions in the US that accept IELTS results: Over 3,000 institutions
For further information about IELTS please visit: takeielts.ca or takeielts.org
IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP IELTS: Australia and Cambridge Language Assessment.